Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Well, I'm not really interested in talking about this past weekend. Everything went smoothly moving in my sister, but the driving in New York and the parking garage debacle was murder! I had a better time at Pocono Raceway sitting in the parking lot not moving for two hours!

Looking forward, Thursday night is one more chance at winning a trip to Atlantic City...once again at the Watering Trough. After that I'll be cutting back with the poker playing a little bit. Next major tournament will be the Tournament of Champions (if I qualified) on Sunday, October 4th. Since I'll be in North Carolina the last weekend of September, I'll be playing in the Eastern region's TOC.

Labor Day weekend should be exciting, and for once the weather forecast is looking nice! Friday night, if everything goes according to plan I'll be going to Big Diamond Raceway for some dirt racing. Then on Sunday, I'll be heading up to Mountain Speedway for the first time in 2009 for several different divisions of racing.

Have a good Labor Day weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment