Thursday, September 24, 2009

Change Of Plans

Good things come to those who wait. I won't be going to North Carolina this weekend since the race that was originally scheduled was postponed, and the weather forecast for the weekend is looking quite miserable as well. Instead I'll be staying local, but still trying to leave Lancaster county. I might consider going to the Eastern Museum of Motor Racing in York Springs, since I've never been there. Also, if the weather is nice, I might possibly go back to Sundance Vacations (Mountain) Speedway for their Sunday afternoon races.

I still hope to attend at least two more races the remainder of 2009, including Saturday night October 3rd at Mahoning Valley Speedway where there will be two Modified features along with all of their local divisions (once again, weather permitting). Then the trip to North Carolina will be in either October or November. Right now it looks like I'll be going to Hickory for the ISCARS finale. It fits well in my schedule since I have off work for Veterans Day on Wednesday, November 11 and I can spend Thursday and Friday in Charlotte and Mooresville. We'll see when the date gets closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment