Friday, August 21, 2009

Alright, Here's The Deal Me!

Title is a reference from comedian Jim Gaffigan's act. Saturday afternoon I will be playing in a poker tournament in Harrisburg hoping to win a "Suite Vacation" at the Borgata in Atlantic City.

If all goes well, I'll be a happy man.

If things don't go well and I'm out before 4pm I'll head to Mahoning Valley Speedway (weather permitting) for two modified races (remainder of a previous race and another 100 lap race) as well as other local divisions.

If things go somewhat well but I'm out before 7pm I'll head to the Watering Trough in Mount Joy to play poker where there is a $10 bounty over my head since I won last time.

Worst case scenario is if I get so far but don't finish in the top three and I don't make it to the other two things. Let's hope Saturday is not a heartbreaking day!

No comments:

Post a Comment