Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Exhausted

Exhausted after a long weekend, but it was well worth it. Glad I got to see my family and I'm glad it was this past weekend, because otherwise I probably would have traveled to Orange County Speedway and the races were rained out. They rescheduled the races for August 22nd in the afternoon, which makes me think that if I don't win Bristol tickets perhaps a day trip to NC?

For the third year in a row I was away during the Chicagoland race weekend and for the first time I might have missed a good race. Mark Martin winning, Jeff Gordon second, Kyle Busch DNF'ing...sounds good to me.

One of my favorite poker players Phil Ivey is still in the WSOP with less than 50 players remaining which is exciting. Maybe this year will be the year for him!

This weekend will be a much needed uneventful weekend followed by a busy weekend with the "Clyde" race Saturday the 25th and the Team Heads Poker Tournament in Pottstown on Sunday the 26th.

1 comment: